Situated in the charming seaside village of Cambria, California, and overlooking the crashing waves of the Pacific, Cambria Landing Inn & Suites features recently renovated oceanfront accommodations and thoughtful amenities that offer a welcome respite from the everyday. During your stay, enjoy barefoot walks on miles of unspoiled beach, shopping in Cambria's one-of-a-kind boutiques, tastings and tours at local wineries, and exceptional cuisine at one of the many nearby dining spots. You can also tour the halls of the grand and inspiring Hearst Castle, explore San Simeon State Park, with its hiking trails, tide pools and otters, and visit the Piedras Blancas elephant seal rookery, where you can view thousands of elephant seals in their natural habitat.
Highlights of Our Hotel in Cambria, California
- Renovated guest rooms
- Ocean views
- Private balconies and patios
- 100% Smoke-free
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Complimentary continental breakfast delivered to your room each morning
- Steps from Moonstone Beach
- 1 mile from San Simeon State Park
- 12 miles from Hearst Castle
- 30 miles from Paso Robles Wine Country
To learn more about our Cambria hotel's comfortably appointed oceanfront accommodations, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff toll-free at 1-800-549-6789 or download our brochure. We look forward to helping make your stay in Cambria unforgettable.